Saturday, July 2, 2011

Catch Us if you can - moral values

Values in life


Values
Textual evidence
Family relationships and bonds must be appreciated and maintained.
No Rory, nothing’s changed. I’d rather be here in this cold bus shelter with you than anywhere else in the world. I want us to stay together as long as we can. Is that a deal? “It’s a deal Granda”
Communication is an important feature among friends and family members.
I wanted to tell him that I had done this for both of us, so we could be together, the way we were meant to be. I wanted to tell him that I would anything so we could be together. Anything. (Chap. 14).
Trust is a vital component in bridging generations.

“I’m getting you out of here.”
My granda was like a little boy, allowing himself to be led, without a word, without a question. Safe in the knowledge that I would look after him.
Those we should trust may sometimes let us down; those we do not trust may sometimes be our friends in need.

“You will meet people who will help you. And there will be people you can’t trust. You’re looking for something, Rory, and when you find it, everything changes for you. ….And a terrible sadness will come first.
‘Because of that terrible sadness, Rory, you will find the thing you’re looking for.”

- source : CDC

No comments:

Post a Comment