Friday, January 28, 2011

Guess who?

Match the lines from the text with the characters.


NO

LINES FROM THE TEXT

1.
“Do you hear me? She has white blood. We have all been cursed!”


2.
What has the disease done to you, Mak?


3.
I’ve seen how he was looking at her during her majlis bersanding. He looked as if he was on the verge of commiting suicide.


4
She’s very pretty, and very sweet- tempered and respectful to her elders. And very young.


5
I killed my husband. And now I’m paying for it.


6
Go on and leave this house. You seem to think they’re better parents.


7
I don’t know, Nek. If you don’t get well by noon, I’m going to call the headmaster to tell him I’m taking leave from work today.


8
Oh, I actually meant Madhuri’s mother, Cik adik. I don’t remember her name but she’s very much alive. A little mad but alive.


9
No, Abah. Please don’t. I love him.


10
I thought you might need some support once you get back here.


Source : Curriculum Development Division, MOE

No comments:

Post a Comment