Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Are you really healthy?

I realize that we don't really think about our health. Two days ago I spent around RM152 to have my VIVA serviced. But then i realized that I have spent so much every year to service my car.. but not myself. We, humans, are also like cars.. we have organs as cars have engines.. Our cars will be serviced every year.. but what about our body... It's working every day and night... but we rarely get it serviced. So I was thinking .. why don't we spend part of our salary to have our body serviced, just like our car.. so that it will be in perfect condition.
The question is how... do we do that... Well , today.. to be exact,, yesterday , I've bought a packet of health food product.. which I hope can help me have a healthy life.. a better life in the future..

No comments:

Post a Comment